Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Look at whats going on in the Month of March!



This years festival is going to be bigger and better than ever. There will be great music and an amazing sand sculpture by Florida's Gulf Coast, Mark Flynn along with a huge kids zone so bring them along.

Friday Evening - March 6, 6 - 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday, March 7-8, 10am - 5pm
at the Tioga Town Center Newberry, FL

On the south side of Newberry Road, west of I-75, west of Gainesville.







This is my favorite event all year. I have so much fun. I love painting in such a beautiful location and hanging with my artists friends. I also enjoy interacting with the public. Besides the waters of Melrose Bay are just breathtaking and the historic homes are lovely so it is an all around win win for me.

Be sure to come on out and enjoy the fun public days, March 14 & 15 of the Open Air Arts Plein Air Paintout. See art demos, be the first to purchase art directly from artists who are doing the Quick Draw, (which I will do too,) or at Melrose Bay Art Gallery's Art Reception March 21, 6 - 9 pm. Get the first choice sales at the Art Patron's Purchase Award Reception also on March 21, 4 - 6 pm. Purchase Awards can be bought directly from Melrose Bay Art Gallery or email me and I will get them for you. They come in $100 increments.

Over 30 artists will be participating in this fabulous event, including me! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment