Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Morning Plein Air Painting at Dudley Farms with my buds!

Starting my painting.
Almost done.
Sue Ellen and Karen.



Craziness has set in with this pic!


Karen

Great day at Dudley Farm in Newberry with buds, Karen, Karen, and Sue Ellen. It was a gorgeous day and really wasn't excruciatingly hot until we left at noon. It is a picturesque place, with many magical places to pick for painting subjects.  Historic Dudley Farm is a state park and working farm located in the east part of the town of Newberry and west of Gainesville off of Newberry Road. They have a yearly art plein air paintout that attracts many artists and visitors and is a great fund raiser for the park.  When I first moved to this area I attended the paint out as a visitor and loved all the paintings the artist's were creating. It was my first experience seeing a Plein Air event. I was sold on how cool it was.
The gorgeous barn


No comments:

Post a Comment