Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

One done...One started!


Last week was a very productive day at the gallery. I finished my Girl in a White Dress. The photo is not the greatest, I will have to get Carl my photographer to take some good shots of her. She will make a good partner next to the Girl in the Pink Dress at Thornebrook Art Festival next month. I have lots to do the show is only 6 weeks away. I started 3 other paintings. One is above a large pic of my husband and our good long time friend, Scott. They were cleaning lobster in Key Largo on one of our yearly family vacations in the Keys. We always had so much fun and ate lots of great fish. We all have so many memories of those great times with our best friends and all the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment