Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Progression of a Painting



This was a fun painting to do. I enhanced many warm colors and played with the shadows in the side street. This pic was taken by my brother-in-law, Russell, while he was traveling through Europe last year. It is a small medieval town in the mountains above Monaco, called Roguebroune,
France. It is framed and hanging at the High Springs Art Coop and available on my website, www.tinacorbett.com.

2 comments:

  1. The structure looks great! I like the colors you used as well as the shadows in the end product! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daniel for the compliment. The older I get and the more I paint, I gravitate to bold colors. Sometimes I get carried away. But whenever you see historic buildings in different places I always notice the colors. Photos don't always bring out their vividness.

    ReplyDelete