Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Around the World ... to Paris!

A fellow artist at the coop went to Paris with her husband last year and took some great shots while she was there. She is letting me paint two of her pics and this is one of my favorite. She had a great time with a street mime, shown here. I am pretty pumped to be painting him. This will be part of my figurative paintings. Sometimes I am all over the place with my painting subjects but I just paint what I love. Florida, Dogs, New York and now Paris. When I was a kid I dreamed of living in a one room flat in Paris, drinking coffee at a local cafe and being a bum artist. I never wanted riches just the life style of the struggling artist. Now that I am close to retirement from the US Postal Service, I am glad I will have a pension as a struggling artist. I like to eat, Ha! Ha! Watch the progression of this painting and next week I will post more of the Girl in a White Dress!

1 comment: