Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Catching Up!



Life is so crazy, since the art show in February. I have been down to South Florida twice. My mom had major surgery and then had a set back. Plus I attended a really great wedding. So I haven't had time to post the finished paintings I have done. I called the first one "Her Father's Violin", a commission work for my friend Susan, who's son's wedding I attended. She loved it. Her father died tragically in a car accident years ago. This violin was his and he was a professional musician in a Miami Orchestra.

The last two paintings are of "Grady House" a lovely Bed and Breakfast in High Springs. It is a miniature, 5"x7". The other is a group of canoes at Blue Springs. I took that pic at the springs, last year when my daughter, cousin, and granddaughter were swimming and enjoying a hot day. Both paintings are for sale now at the High Springs Art Coop gallery in High Springs or on my web site, www.tinacorbett.com.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing such good work! I'm so proud of you! You should let me know next time you're down this way. Maybe we can do a little meet and greet with Denise!

    ReplyDelete