Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, September 12, 2010


I photographed the portrait commission I call "Robert's Dad" the colors online are not as accurate as they actually look. I am not sure I like the background it has been changed so many times. I am going to show it to Robert and see what he thinks. I was going to add a subtle American flag draping downward in the background. I will talk with Robert and then decide.
I am also ready to place my Central Park picture I named "Crossing in the Park" on my website for sale.

Things are coming together for the Thornebrook Art Festival on Oct. 1,2, and 3. I will post the pics of Florida Keys bird and the over sized Haystack during the week. Spending the day at the High Springs Art CoOp I got a lot of painting done and met some very nice customers. The end of the day let loose with a deluge of rain so I couldn't take pics of the work I was doing. I will go back there during the week with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment