Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back on Track



We have recently come back from vacation in Williamsburg, Va., and I need to get back to painting. These two pics I started before I left, the left one is roughly laid out of a large version of my Central Park pic. I had done that as a miniature and our cousin, Daphne, purchased it several months ago. The other one is almost done of Fisheating Creek in Florida. It is a pic of my daughter and her friend fishing at the campout, soon to be a part of my figurative art collection.

After some errands yesterday I started 2 more pics, I will post later. I have to finish Roberts portrait commission. There is only some details to do on the portrait. I did get excepted to the Thornebrook Art Festival in Gainesville, Fl the first weekend of Oct. I will give more details on that later. So lots of work to do to have some new work for the show!

4 comments: