Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Time








For the past two weeks I haven't done any painting. The Fourth of July was spent with family and watching great fireworks in Alachua. This weekend was my birthday weekend and my family gave me a great weekend. My daughter, granddaughter, my sons, my husband, and a surprise visit from my cousin from New Jersey made a fabulous celebration. We ate lots of good and fattening food and finished on Sunday with a fun day at Blue Springs Park. I took lots of possible pics for future paintings.

On my website, www.tinacorbett.com you can see the two paintings I have done of Blue Springs in the past.

Here are some cool scenes from the weekend.

Dillon and Heather jumping off the pier at Blue Springs. The water was really cold even if the day was so hot!


10 comments: