Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Portrait in Motion

For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a commissioned portrait from my friend, Robert. He asked me to do his mom and his dad. Both photos are very old, of his parents. The pic of his dad is in better shape so I chose to do that one first. It is much easier to see. I thought it would be interesting to see it's progression. Remember these first photos were first weeks work and I have worked on it several times since these photos.

I will post the newest photos during the week. I forgot to bring my camera to the gallery today. Plus I worked on an old painting of my son, improving the values of that painting and a few others that were bothering me when I looked at them. It is funny as an artist and I am sure other artist's feel the same, a painting is never finished. You can work on it forever!

The first pic is the original photo of his dad, and then I show them at the High Spring Art Co-Op gallery as they are progressing.



4 comments: