Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Diamond and the Ruff"


I finally finished this painting. I painted it at the High Springs Co-Op and it is available and hanging there. You can see it on my website, www.tinacorbett.com. This was the picture I put together. Diamond our quarter horse was looking at Scooby and I when we were doing one of our daily walks. Scooby, our Great Dane, checked her out but he was not that friendly because on another day he actually stuck his head through the fence and tried to nip at her belly. Not smart on his part. She got upset and started to kick almost hitting the fence. I reprimanded Scooby hoping he will learn that biting the horse is definately not smart and dangerous. I really don't want him to learn the hard way if Diamond ever gets the opportunity to nail him with a kick.

4 comments: