Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Daytime Doodles




These are a few more drawings. The cowboy was from one of the newspapers and the I took this pic of the cow at Morningside Nature Center in Gainesville, last year. And of course you all know Bullwinkle. Here he is in his favorite chair. He always lays there when I am on the computer. He used to fit on the lounge chair as a puppy but he has squeezed his huge 170 pound body on it his entire life. If you happen to sit in the chair he will sit on you until you get off.

We went for a walk after dinner. First I took Scooby and Rocky and then Bullwinkle alone. We had an interesting conversation... I told him he was the finest dog that ever lived, Ha! Ha! that he was the Mona Lisa of dogs, the statue of David, and the Sistine Chapel. That God outdid Himself when he created him. I also told him I have loved many dogs and will love dogs in the future, but he will always be the most loved dog of all. You think I need therapy?

Maybe I sniffed too many fumes today when I spent the day painting at the gallery. Jay and I went to breakfast for Mother's Day on Saturday to beat the crowds, so today was free. Friday my "Hayfields II" sold at the gallery, so that was exciting. The couple who bought it came by and talked with me about a commission of their farm so that would be fun. I also managed to finish the portrait of "Scooby" and the painting, "Grandpa and Me." Both paintings will be entered into the Gainesville Fine Arts Association Summer Member's Show at the Central Medical Plaza next weekend. Then I added a little spice to the Central Park painting, that one, and "On the Road Home" have been entered in a competition at the Thomas Center in Gainesville. I will keep you updated as to the results of both competitions. As soon as I get good photos of the two newest paintings you will see them. I also have to add them to my website.

1 comment:

  1. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。

    ReplyDelete