Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sundays at the Co-Op

The past couple of weeks I have gone back to painting animals. This first pick is a portrait of Scooby. It is still in progress but it is coming along. I needed to put him on canvas like I did Bullwinkle and Rocky. Then I took a very bad photo of the other pic I am doing of Scooby and our horse Diamond checking each other out. I am looking for a name for this painting. So I will have a little competition when it is done for a cool name. Stay tuned for that announcement.

Still in it's beginning stages, this painting with it's western theme, is in honor of Pioneer Days in High Springs this weekend, Saturday, April 24 and Sunday, April 25. It should be great time and everyone should come check it out. There will be great booths with lots of interesting crafts, art, food and stuff for sale. Plus the western gunfight is always fun. I will be working at the High Springs Art Co-Op on Main Street both days some come and say "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment