Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Time Doodles

For about 2 months now, I have been at LaCrosse Post Office, a little place in the middle of small town about a mile long. I have a long lunch time, about 1 1/2 hours. The first half hour I eat lunch, the second half hour I do 10 to 15 minute drawings. I usually pick a variety of subjects just from interesting things that I find. Photos I have, magazine pics, newspaper photos, whatever I have. I try to draw whenever I can. I really need the practice. The last half hour I walk around the town for exercise.

I showed you a few doodles a few weeks ago and here are a few new samples of my "Day Time Doodles"





















The first two pics are from a magazine with a story of the devastation in Haiti. The last one is a pic from the cover of a Hari Krishna magazine of a woman and child in India. These are quick lunchtime drawings so they area a little skewed at times. I will post more later in the week.

3 comments: