Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Talking with the animals














In the past 2 months I have been temporarily detailed as Officer in Charge (temp for Postmaster) to the LaCrosse Post Office, which is in the small town of LaCrosse, just north east of where I live in High Springs, Florida. The mail volume is not as crazy as my other post office in Alachua, so when I get to work extra early I have some down time. I noticed on warm days there is a squirrel party that goes on in the morning. So I started bringing nuts to work so they would hang around more. I managed to get some cool pics of them for future paintings. They are beautiful!

I also manage to get some pics of some locals that come by. One dog lives behind the post office and comes by to hang out and the other comes with his owner in the back of a pick-up truck. He is so adorable I asked his owner if I could take the pic of him. He may be my next dog painting!
















!

1 comment: