Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New works and the Co-Op

Here are some pics of opening night last Friday. It was a huge success. Lots of people stopped by and I made some new High Springs friends. I am bringing a guest Thursday to the Gainesville Fine Arts Monthly meeting that I met at the opening. The weather was damp but at least the monsoon rain stopped from earlier that afternoon. You can now see the glass and pottery displayed around the gallery.





















Managed to get Larry and Bob's pic at the opening. There are some other cool shots that other people took with me in them but they haven't emailed them to me yet. I will post them as soon as I get them.

Today I worked my second day at the co-op. I usually work Sunday afternoons but I had to cover Karen's day, she is in Disney this week. I had some brousers at the gallery today, and did a lot done on painting. It was very cold out so I don't think their were too many people strolling about.

Almost finished my Central Park pic, and started a new small pic called "Grandpa and me at the beach." It is a random photo of a man and a boy I took at Daytona Beach two years ago. I am trying to produce some new and exciting new works for The Winter Fine Art Fair at Tioga this month, Feb. 26,27 and 28. The Co-Op's working area has great light and it was a very productive day!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the gallery show! It looks like you're having an awfully good time up there! What a life! Dogs and art! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    I stumbled across your blog while looking for more info on your new Coop, which I noticed on my way to paint at O'Leno on Thursday. I would be interested in joining you there, I left my name with Susan. It is a lovely set-up & location plus the painting area is a real bonus. I paint in oils (but don't use solvents), mostly landscapes. If you would like to see some of my work here is my site...http://leeciaprice.blogspot.com/.
    It is alway nice to find another animal lover's blog...best wishes, Leecia

    ReplyDelete