Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back on Track

I hope everyone has had a safe and wonderful holiday season this year. Ours was very nice, the time when my kids were all home and little Bella was here was fabulous. Work was a pain, but not too bad this year as compared to past Christmas's. The mail was a little heavy but nothing like in the past years of tons of letters and packages for weeks at a time. It only lasted a couple of days this year. Sign of the times I guess.

I haven't done any painting! With relatives in and out, I am a bed and breakfast during December. I did manage to draw some to keep up with my skill. Little 30 minute sketches during my one hour lunch at the Post Office. They are just quick drawings of photos. Of course it would be better to draw from life but I do not have that luxury of time so photos have to do.
This was a pic I caught of my daughter Heather's friends dog on her couch. She sat so regally that I snapped this photo during Heather's baby shower.









This one of Bullwinkle was a charcoal drawing that is very primative because, of course, he jumped off from the couch because Scooby started barking at something outside.












This one is a sketch of all my co-worker Janet's miniature dogs. They were so tiny compared to my beasts, I couldn't resist drawing them. A young girl, who is a friend of hers, was holding them all!





The next is a photo of my son, Stephen, that a friend, Marie Spencer, of Essence Photography, took of him in his dirt bike gear. I really liked the photo so I drew him.

I have to go to the PO now but later on this week I have the exciting news about a new artist's co-op starting that I am now a board member on, in High Springs. Lots of great events coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment