Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Three Wise Dogs






This week was so busy at the Post Office but I want to make sure I wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. For all my Jewish friends and relatives I hope you had a Happy Hanukkah! I did get my shopping done, decorated the house, and sent out some cool cards. I put the boys on the cards and spent an afternoon with Jay trying to get them to pose with their holiday garb. I finally got 3 photos. Check them out. You can see how they were not too thrilled with their head gear! Here are the final three pics on my holiday cards, I call them the Three Wise Dogs! That is a joke. They are more like the Three crazed dogs!


I have some great news coming soon and I will pick up with the painting after Christmas. There is a possibility of 2 new commissions, The Winter Art Fair at Tioga in February, and I will be a part of the new High Springs Artist Co-Op in January. As soon as I have some final details I will fill you in. In the mean time, have a blessed, safe and happy Holiday Season.

1 comment: