Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Italy in progress

I am finally making some progress on my daughter, Heather's Italy pic. I thought I would show you the stages of my work. It still needs much refining as you can see but it is coming along. Lines need to be improved and details enhanced. I have only had time to work on it for short periods. I hope to have it done by my vacation at the end of this month but most likely it will probably be done by her baby shower in October. If I could retire with the early out that the post office keeps dangling like a carrot in front of us I could finish lots of paintings! But the USPS won't let go of the 2% per year cut we would take if we leave before age 55, I am only 51. So I only have to sweat out 4 more years! I don't want to give up any of my retirement since I have made it this far. This Oct. makes 30 years with the PO!!! The best years were the seventheen I spent as the Postal Illustrator in South Florida, I miss those weekends off.

The images go from the latest work back to the beginning as I am sure you can tell.

Next time I will update you on some miniature paintings I
am working on. Melrose Art Gallery has invited me to be in a holiday exhibition I am very excited about.

Don't forget the holidays are right around the corner and if you are sitting on the fence about a commission now is the time to order one. I will work out a convenient payment plan to suit your needs and will in turn give you a quality Original piece of art made from only the best quality products. And don't forget if you are not completely satisfied I will refund you money within two weeks of your purchase. Let me know and check out my website for all finished new work. www.tinacorbett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment