Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend work


Sometimes you have just stay home! Today I did not go to church, I worked a long day on Saturday and just was tired and felt like never leaving the house. I woke up early with my son, Stephen who came home overnight from college at UCF. He was racing his dirtbike at Reddick and his bike messed up so he came home hoping it could be fixed. He did not fix his bike and instead rode his friend's bike. He called me later and did not do so well so it was a bust for him. Check out a pic of my middle son.
I did paint today alot. I worked on a small landscape I started at Linda Blondheim's studio of a big oak tree
on our property, a seascape of a pic I took in Fort Myers. And
I finally did a lot of work of Heather's Italy pic. I will post the
Italy pic during the week to show that progress.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I'm glad you had a rewarding painting day on Sunday. I so enjoyed painting with you Linda's Open Studio several months ago and will miss that VERY much now that her priorities have led her to stop the Open Studios. At least we can connect on blogs and on the Think Tank.

    Mary Lemmenes

    ReplyDelete