Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Newest pic of "Girl in a Chair", My Mona Lisa in the works


I managed to work on the chairs yesterday. They need a little more refinement. I also put transparent gloss on the dress. I really want the dress to look like flowing folds similar to how the famous Renaissance artist made their flowing robes. This weekend I will put back her left hand. I will have to use my projector with the original pic of Heather's face so I can see what it is that is not correct on her face. It looks a little like Heather but I want it to be unmistakeably her face. Of course I will work around my weekend plans. The Alachua Spring Arts Festival is Sunday. I decided not to participate in it this year but I do have 2 paintings, several prints and notecards on sale at the Garden Gallery on Main Street in Alachua right in the heart of the festival. So hopefully the weather will be fabulous. Saturday I am going out to dinner with a couple of girlfriends!
Hope I see you at the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment