Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Friday, April 24, 2009

2009 Alachua Spring Festival

Had a great time last weekend at the festival. Alachua does a great job and a very eclectic group of vendors. I didn't have a booth this year because although it is fun to do it, the last two times I had a booth in the festival I did not make any money. People seem to go there to browse and have fun so I went this year to do the same. I took Scooby for his first socialization outing. He was nervous at first but then he did great. Just like when I bring Bullwinkle, he was a star. All the kids love to pet him and admire what a spectacular creature he is. He is such a handsome dog. It is amazing that he turned out to be such a great dog since we rescued him. The previous owners had no idea what a prize they had. Their lose our gain. Of course, Bullwinkle was not happy that I left him behind, and I did feel bad, but I cannot control two dogs over 100 pound each. Between the 3 dogs they total 370 pounds!

I need to get over to the Garden Gallery, they have several of my paintings, notecards and prints and see what has sold during the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment