Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mutts and Pups Dog Show


For all of you dog lovers out there, check out the dog show in High Springs next week. I will be there with my friend, Marie Spencer a photographer. She will take pics of you and your dog or you and my dogs for about $8 a pic. The pic will be ready to for you to take home by the end of the day. Print out an application at the above link (click on the title above or the website, http://farmersmarket.highsprings.com)
to enter your dog in any of the contests. I am going to enter Bullwinkle and Rocky in the Best Dressed and another category, I haven't decided yet which one. It is great fun. Two years ago they one Best Dressed as Batman and Robin. This week I have to put together a new costume for them. Bullwinkle is so big it is hard to get that together. Come join us it is a blast and the dogs are so funny! I will also be giving out flyers for Dog Portraits for 10% off if you sign up at the show.
Here is a pic of Bullwinkle as Batman. He was not so thrilled to wear clothes. I have a better pic of Rocky as Robin but could not find it, stayed tooned.


No comments:

Post a Comment