Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Projects in the works





My photography is not the best something I have to work on. Today was a crazy day at the Post Office. Monday is always busy. So no painting today. Here are the two painting I am working on that I talked about yesterday. The picture of the barn was taken in Vermont. I asked Ava today. We are very excited about it. It is about 3/4's done. It needs refinement, highlighted areas need work. The other pic is of High Springs and that one is about 1/2 done. It needs alot of finishing work.



The dogs are a little laid back today. Scooby wasn't his usual crazy self and did not scarf down his food. I hope he is feeling well. He did eat eventually, so I guess he is fine. He is always a crazy hog with his food.
When we rescued him we found out that he has heartworms. He was an outdoor dog and never was on any heartworm medication. In the state of Florida there is such a high risk of heartworms with the high mosquito population. Every dog and cat should be on heartworm medicine. There is a treatment to rid a dog of heartworms, but it is roughly about $800 and can be dangerous to a dog. It is like chemo therapy. Not only can we not afford it, but are sceptical about putting Scooby through it. Sometimes keeping a dog on the original heartworm medication, Heartgard can cure the problem over time but a vet told us that the worms in Scooby are past that stage. Although, she told us he is extremely healthy at the moment so the heartworms may never effect him in his lifetime. Great Danes traditionally only live to 8 or 9 years. Of course, I plan on keeping mine alive for more years than that with good, healthy, food and living in luxury on my leather couch. So for now we are going the Heardgard route and I pray over him all the time. God cures cancer and all kinds of amazing things, I know he can cure some worms. Keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment