Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Monday, February 23, 2009

A day with the Dogs!

This weekend I tied up a bunch of loose ends getting ready for the Winter Fine Art Festival at Tioga next weekend. The weather was fabulous. I went outside with the dogs to take some pics of them. After the show I plan on painting my daughter, Heather's pic of Italy first but then I plan on painting several dog pics. A couple of portraits and then a couple of dog action paintings. For all my dog lover friends I want to capture just how fun these guys are. My two Great Danes and my Rott/Doberman mix are the ultimate cool dudes. Bullwinkle is the king, Rocky is his best buddy and side kick and Scooby, our dane rescue dog is the happiest dog I have ever seen.

I think he will make a great pet portrait! Great Danes have incredible bone structure and are such unusual creatures. They are so loving and such people dogs. I have found them easy to train and do very well in the house. Even Scooby who was raised as an outdoor dog has adapted well to our home.



No comments:

Post a Comment