Copyright 2015

Copyright 2015 All content and artwork on this site is protected by copyright any use in any manner without permission from Tina Corbett is prohibited.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

And so it begins.....


Hi, to all my friends!!! Well here it is I am now a blogger. I invite all that I know to share in this experience with me as often as possible. Let me introduce myself. My name is Tina Corbett. First and formost I am an struggling artist, a disgruntled Postal Employee of 30 years, a mother of three fabulous and unique kids and a wife to the best husband any one can have. I have the good fortune to still have my mother alive and she loves me, she's Puerto Rican so of course she worships me, and my Italian father is in heaven. So I am well adjusted!


This is my blog which I will dedicate to four things, art, family, pets and the Postal Service . One day I will be retired and the Postal Service will no longer be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment